Health Certificates

In order to travel across state lines both domestically and internationally, an official health certificate is required. Only veterinarians accredited by the USDA can perform the necessary examination and complete the required paperwork. The veterinarians at Robinson Animal Hospital have completed the necessary training for USDA accreditation, and participate in continuing education to maintain accredited status.

If you will be traveling with your dog, cat, or other pet, we are available to answer your questions. Know that some countries require specific vaccinations, microchip identification, and may require testing. This can be a time-consuming process, so plan ahead. Visit the USDA website for more information.

When it is time to schedule an appointment for your pet's health certification, please contact us at 919-553-7173 or by filling out our online form